2020 Annual Fundraising Luncheon is around the corner!
Greetings from NAMI Southwest Washington (NAMI SW WA),
We hope you’ll join us for our 5th annual NAMI SW WA luncheon, to take place from 12pm – 1pm on Friday, February 28, 2020 at Warehouse 23 in Vancouver, WA.
More than 350 community leaders, mental health advocates, health providers, and donors attend each year.
For more than 40 years, NAMI SW WA has been the place in Southwest Washington where individuals and families affected by mental illness come for education, support and advocacy. Uniquely, NAMI provides peer-led support for both individuals living with mental illness and their families; in 2018 we provided the following services:
- 516 classes and activities held to support mental health in Southwest Washington
- 1,276 individuals attended NAMI SW WA support groups
- 889 individuals participated in NAMI SW WA signature classes (e.g. Family to Family, Basics, and Peer to Peer)
- 611 Individuals joined a NAMI SW WA outreach event (e.g. classes at Clark County Jail, PeaceHealth, etc.)
- 501 individuals attended a community education program (e.g. SEE ME, PTA)
- 4,558 hours contributed by NAMI SW WA Volunteers
- 2,028 newsletters sent every month to educate and inform Southwest Washington about mental health issues
Your support will sustain and expand NAMI SW WA’s volunteer-driven, peer-led mental health support, education, and advocacy in 2020 and beyond – please buy your tickets now!
Check out the NAMI Sponsorship Benefits in case you or colleagues might be interested in purchasing an entire table and receive other partner benefits, please contact us at 360-695-2823. Thank you!