Mission and Services Overview
NAMI SW WA is dedicated to helping all people affected by mental illness through education, support, and advocacy. Our service area is Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, and Wahkiakum counties in Washington State with offices in Vancouver and Longview.
Through our mission, we provide unique mental health services that are unavailable or inaccessible elsewhere for individuals and families affected by mental health issues through education, support, and advocacy.
Overview of Our Services
All peer-led by state-trained facilitators
NAMI Education services:
- Family and Friends
NAMI Support services:
- Family Support Group
- Connection Recovery Support Group
- Women’s Support Group
NAMI Social services:
- Expressive Arts Group
- Creative Writing for Wellness
- Tabletop Game Day
NAMI SW WA Anti-Stigma Education and other services:
- SEE ME (Sharing Experiences and Empathy with Mental Illness Education) has been presented to over 500 Clark County residents in 2018 alone. We welcome donations to cover our training fees.
- STRivE, First Steps is a weekly psycho-educational program for individuals with diagnoses
NAMI SW WA Specialized Services:
- Disability and work incentives counseling (by appointment only)
All our services are offered at no cost to those accessing them.