Donate to NAMI SW WA
How to Donate
There are three ways to donate! And all of them are super easy. Whatever you choose, we thank you! You are helping us make the change we need in our community. Without you, we can’t do what we do.
Not ready to commit to a relationship with us?
That’s okay; we understand! But that doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate you.
Want to enter a relationship? We’re super grateful!
You’ll receive our quarterly newsletter we mail and email out to our wonderful monthly donors. We appreciate you and want you to know what’s going on! You’re part of the change and the support we provide our community.
Thanks, super star!
People need access to mental health care and support. As we all know, mental health is important but not always accessible. Make sure no one is alone on their mental health journey by support NAMI Southwest Washington. We are an independently operated and funded affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Without your support, we can’t do what we do. With you, we can’t offer free programs, classes, and support groups to those who need it.
We cover Southwest Washington including Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, and Wahkiakum counties.
So far in 2020, we have held:
- 253 classes, groups, and activities to support mental health
- 175 support groups
- 53 signature classes
- 8 StigmaFree presentations and events
- 80% of participants felt supported in support group or classes
- 992 hours have been contributed by volunteers
- $30 a month covers 1 participant in the Connection Recovery Support Group
- $40 a month covers 1 participant in the Family Support Group
- $125 covers one participant in the 6-week Basics course
- $150 covers one participant in the 8-week Family-to-Family course
- $150 covers one participant in the 6-week Peer-to-Peer course