Join NAMI SW WA
Memberships – Benefits
By becoming a member, you become one of the thousands of Americans advocating for the fair treatment of all people, particularly those who suffer from mental illnesses.
There are three types of Annual Memberships:
- Individual Membership: $40 membership fee.
- Household Membership: $60 membership fee which includes all individuals living at the same address. You will be asked to list all the names. Once someone leaves that address, they are no longer part of the Household Membership.
- Open-Door Membership: $5 for low-income individuals.
Join NAMI SW WA and you will receive the following benefits:
- Membership includes local affiliate, state, and national level
- NAMI Southwest Washington Monthly E-newsletter
- NAMI National Mailings/E-mailings
- Reduced cost to attend National events
- Access to “Members Only” sections on National website – www.nami.org
- Supporting NAMI SW WA to advocate for the rights of individuals with mental illnesses and to end stigma
- Making your voice heard by being part of a well-known and well-respected advocacy organization
Already a Member? Renew Online.
If you prefer to write a check, print the membership form out and mail with the check to 2500 Main St., Suite 120, Vancouver, WA 98660.
Please contact NAMI SW WA or by calling 360-695-2823 to learn more about these three types of memberships. We no longer offer a free membership.