Become a Member
CLICK HERE or scan this QR code to become a member.
By becoming a member, and renewing your membership annually, you become one of the thousands of Americans advocating for the fair treatment of all people, particularly those who suffer from mental illnesses.
If you want to get a NAMI National Portal profile, you can create one to access information and other member-only materials from NAMI National. Click here to signup.
Why become a member?
There are three types of Annual Memberships:
- Individual Membership: $40 membership fee.
- Household Membership: $60 membership fee which includes all individuals living at the same address. You will be asked to list all the names. Once someone leaves that address, they are no longer part of the Household Membership.
- Open-Door Membership: $5 for low-income individuals.
Join NAMI SW WA and you will receive the following benefits:
- Membership includes local affiliate, state, and national level
- NAMI Southwest Washington Monthly E-newsletter
- NAMI National Mailings/E-mailings
- NAMI SW WA quarterly newsletter
- Reduced cost to attend National events
- Access to “Members Only” sections on National website – www.nami.org
- Supporting NAMI SW WA to advocate for the rights of individuals with mental illnesses and to end stigma
- Making your voice heard by being part of a well-known and well-respected advocacy organization
Please contact NAMI SW WA or by calling 360-695-2823 to learn more about these three types of memberships. We no longer offer a free membership.