This is one of our largest fundraisers, allowing us to continue to offer groups and classes free of charge to those who need them, thanks to donors like you. We wouldn’t be able to do what we do without you.
Help spread the word about the work we do by registering for NAMIWalks now. Walk and/or fundraise with us at the next NAMIWalks Northwest event in May 2020 by pressing the button below!
How to participate:
1. To walk or be a virtual walker. Go to www.namiwalks.org/northwest. Click on big blue button “register to walk.” Select what kind of walker you want to be. Select team and follow instructions to join that team.
2. To donate to a team. Go to www.namiwalks.org/northwest. Click on big blue button “donate.” Click on Team tab. Select Team’s name. Follow instructions to donate.
3. To donate to an individual who is on a team. Go to www.namiwalks.org/northwest and click on big blue button “donate.” Click on individual tab. Search by individual’s name and click on it. Follow instructions to donate.
4. To become a sponsor. Check out the sponsorship brochure here or talk to our local walk manager, Chiara Caballero 360-695-2823 ext. 104, her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. To donate cash either by an individual or business. Make a check out to NAMIWalks Northwest and make sure they know it’s for a NAMI SW WA team or donation. Please don’t send cash in the mail, thank you!
Mail checks to:
4701 SE 24th Ave., Suite E
Portland, OR, 97202
Want to keep your donation in Washington State? Go to namiwalks.org/washington and make your donation there.
♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! ♥