Support NAMI Southwest Washington Sunday, May 21, 2017
Registration Begins at Noon, The Walk Starts at 1 p.m.
Vera Katz Eastbank Esplanade (near SE Water and SE Main), Portland, OR
Help NAMI Southwest Washington fight stigma associated with mental illness. Walk with us at the NAMIWalks Northwest Event! This is a 5K or 3.2-mile walk. Runners are welcome to begin prior to the Walk start time. Also, strollers, motorized wheelchairs, roller skates, and well-behaved dogs on leashes are can participate. Also, you can go part way and back. Our mission is to help all people affected by mental illness through education, support, and advocacy. We offer services to both those who are challenged by mental health disorders as well as their family members. We offer hope when there is hopelessness. Help NAMI Southwest Washington raise money to ensure programs and services remain available at no charge to those accessing them. Please Walk with us!
- When registering, select NAMI Southwest Washington as your affiliate!
- Register to Walk, Register a Team, Donate to support a Walker
- Frequently asked questions: FAQ 2017
- Looking for a Team to join? Choose from one of these as of 4-10-2017: The Wolff Pack, Gardner Family & Friends, LA Center United, Cochran Inc, Boardwalkers of SW WA, Families for NAMI SW WA, Kaiser Cares, Providence SW WA Pacers, NAMI Southwest Washington
- Walkers do not have to be associated with a Team
- To learn more and to register visit www.namiwalks.org/northwest
- Offline donations are welcome for people who do not want to donate online AddingOfflineDonations. Please mail offline donations before or after the Walk, or turn-in the donations the day of the Walk. On the check reference line write “NAMI SW WA” and the Team name or Team Captain when relevant. Then mail the contributions to NAMI Oregon, 54701 SE 24th Ave Ste E Portland, OR 97202-4783
- On the day of the Walk plan to carpool, to be dropped off, or to use mass transit. Arrive early if possible.
- Questions? Contact Suzanne or call 360-695-2823