Support & Programs
- NAMI Hearts and Minds
- Mental Health First Aid
- NAMI Faith Net
- Peer Support
Peer Benefits Specialist, Counseling by Appointment
- Benefits planning.
- Individual opportunities available.
- Provide planning and support in retention of benefits while working.
- Assistance in navigation and advocacy within the Social Security system.
- Help locating community services, including housing.
Call (360) 695-2823 and ask for Cindy to make an appointment.
Medication Consultation by Appointment
Consult a Pharmacist with mental health expertise regarding your medication and how best to take it.
Call (360) 695-2823 to leave your name and number to make an appointment.
Free Short Term Mental Health Services – Counseling by Appointment
- Counseling services are free, brief, and short term and do not include psychiatric assessment, medication prescribing, or medication advice.
- Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Are uninsured or underinsured
- Have lower-level needs
- Are unable to afford deductibles and co-pays
Call (360) 695-2823 and leave your name and number to make an appointment.
Walks and Talks
Get some exercise and talk about what is on your mind – inside or outside
- Family Support Group
- NAMI HomeFront