What is STRive?
STRive stands for Steps to Recovery. It is a safe, supportive group providing mental wellness education and tools for a successful and sustained recovery from mental health conditions. STRive emphasizes recovery and personal responsibility as keys to a successful and full life, even when people experience mental health issues or crises.
Strengthen your coping skills, be able to recognize triggers, improve your interpersonal skills, and learn to react in a healthy way to stressful situations. Learn the building blocks to reaching and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Add skills to your mental wellness toolbox and learn from others in a safe environment.
STRive is currently offered on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, from 2:00 – 3:30 PM, online using Zoom. Note the 1st Wednesday link is not the same as the 3rd Wednesday link.
The Steps to Recovery
- Lesson 1: Healthy Self Esteem
- Lesson 2: Managing Impulsive Behavior
- Lesson 3: Learning Effective Communication
- Lesson 4: Social Support
- Lesson 5: Managing Anger
- Lesson 6: Managing Stress
- Lesson 7: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- Lesson 8: Problem Solving
- Lesson 9: Sleeping Well
- Lesson 10: Developing Resilience
- Lesson 11: Creating, Maintaining, and Ending Relationships
- Lesson 12: Self-Empowerment
- Lesson 13: Calming Anxiety
- Lesson 14: Dealing with Depression
- Lesson 15: Battling Addiction (Co-occurring Diagnosis)
- Lesson 16: Taking Responsibility
- Lesson 17: Breaking Bad Habits
- Lesson 18: Overcoming Trauma
- Lesson 19: Balance, Focus, and Living in the Moment
- Lesson 20: Reaching Fulfilling Recovery